Vellux blanket is one of the most popular types of blanket in the market and there are plenty of good reasons why it is found in nearly every home. It offers several advantages over other blankets and brands.
Advantages of the Vellux Blanket
- Softness: Vellux blanket is incredibly soft and gentle to the skin, making it extremely cozy and comfortable. And the best thing about it is that it does not lose its softness like this is often the case with other blankets but it gets softer with every wash.
- Lightweight and warmth: Unlike other “warm blankets” which are usually very heavy, Vellux blanket is extremely lightweight.
- Ease of maintenance: Vellux blanket care really could not be any easier because it is simply washed in the washing machine when necessary. Thus, this would not cost you any additional fee for dry-cleaning.
- Hypo-allergenic properties: The blanket is ideal for sensitive skin as well as individuals who suffer from eczema, asthma or other allergies because it has hypo-allergenic properties. It deters dust mites and does not irritate the skin. It is also appropriate for children.
- Low cost: Quality blankets can be very expensive but this does not count for Vellux blanket. Despite the fact that it offers all the necessary comfort for quality sleep, is gentle to the skin and feels light yet warm, this blanket is very inexpensive in comparison to other blankets on the market.
- Durability: Low cost does not necessarily translate into frequent replacements and high expenses in the long term. Vellux blanket is the best evidence. It is very inexpensive yet extremely durable because it is not only made to withstand machine washing but it is also made to withstand frequent machine washing and retain its quality and above all, its softness.
As you can see, Vellux blanket is not just another fad but it indeed offers the best value for your money. It is available in a wealth of colors as well as sizes. Finding a Vellux blanket king for king size bed or a Vellux blanket queen for queen size bed therefore should not be a problem. But Vellux and fleece blankets is not only an excellent choice for bedroom but for the living room as well, especially if you like to take afternoon naps or watch TV from a lying position. And considering the huge offer of colors, finding a blanket that perfectly matches your living room is a piece of a cake. Also, consider buying wool blanket or Vellux blanket king size for your living room as it allows the entire family to enjoy the movie and feel both pleasantly warm and sort of closer.
Vellux blanket requires virtually no care. You are recommended to wash it at least every six months to keep it clean. Remember that it has to breathe, so do not store it into a plastic bag or an airtight container. Wash it in your washing machine but do not add fabric softener because it is naturally soft and becomes softer with every wash. You are recommended not to dry clean Vellux blanket.